Friday, February 20, 2009

INTRODUCTION


well... le'me introduce myself to you before you explore my thoughts through my art poetry and pictures..!!


i was born in a sikh family, i completed my schooling last year from st. martins school and presently i am learning spanish and garment construction.

i had the passion for art since childhood but i never took it as a career option, as i got busy in so many other things lately i completely leaft painting... but i've taken it over again, to revive the art in me. i believe its a god's gift, so if ever i earn anything through my art as in poetry or paintings i will donate all the money to BEING HUMAN FOUNDATION.


as far as my modelling career is concerned i stepped into it with a pagent called Miss Teen India (2008) since then i did a few prints and photoshoots... but when i came to know the deep down secrets of this industry. it turned my mind off being an actoress, so i am not proceeding further in that industry anymore but still i believe if there's something like a surprise gift in fate for me, i may get a dream role in a bulky banner!


as a 18 yr old, sweet teen i believe i have had quite an over-detailed experience in a few industries by now.. so i'm jus sitting back and waiting for the right time & right things o happen!


read over... to get a hint of my poetry.. thoughts... experiences.. art and me!!


god bless!

takecare!

No comments: