Tuesday, January 12, 2010

waking to an unexpected tomorrow is d worst nightmare....that is the reason why i keep holding on. i am always afraid of letting go of my plans and assumptions. that's why it is very difficult for me to leave any person or thing i completely adore... because when someone or something is a part of my life...it truly is, no matter how much it bothers me, i still cant let it go. it is though an ongoing dilemma called life i am trying to untangle with every passing minute, but everytime i expect it to be simpler it comes out to be more complex than ever before. it is very difficult for a eighteen year old teen to deal with this mess...but because i have to, there is no escape!! conclusion... i cant do anything about how i feel when someone jus walks out of my world, i just have to try to b happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

call me ur no lost